Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm so happy tonight.

I was trying to act like a 20 years old girl. hahaha.




NoRTH (Italian cuisine) at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale.
The environment there is really awesome and the restaurant is crowded.
People come for the delicious food, for sure.
http://www.foxrc.com/north.html#Loc
I give 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Baked Ziti (Bolognese, Spinach, Ricotta, Mozzarella Cheese)

Bucatini (Braised short ribs, Baby Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Garlic)

Especially thanks Josh for inviting me there for dinner.




Charming smiles huh? Do you think my smile is attractive? haha.


After the dinner, I went to Starbucks and studied alone. Wooo I pretty enjoyed it. Luckily my brother and F. were accompanying me to chat on facebook.


hardworking huh? haha. ; )




p/s: Smile whenever.







No comments:

Post a Comment