Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm 20 Years Old Girl




Happy Birthday, Shinn Jye. hehe I'm 20 years old. woohoo even though I look like only 12 years old girl for the people here. Today is not only my day, it is also my mom's day. I love you so much, my dear mom. Thanks for always being there and supporting me. Thanks to my lovely dad and brother.



Saigon

I celebrated my birthday with my family on last Sunday. We went to Saigon, and it is our favorite Vietnamese Chinese restaurant in Chandler. We were so happy and excited. The chef recommended crabs and curry tofu mee are our favorites.

Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. Especially thanks to my dear aunt.



Ladies ; )

Hartono family

Li family

Granddad and Grandmom


I also want to thank to Hartono family and Li family, especially my uncle, my aunt, and Christina aunt. Thanks for always helping me and encouraging me. Thanks for letting me to stay at your comfortable and warm house. Thanks Kevin, Josh, Tiffany, and Grace, I love you guys so much. I'm so blessed to have all of you.


Josh and Kevin




Tiffany and Grace

; )


Hehehe I also want to thank to all of my friends, no matter where you are, in Malaysia, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, and China. I love you guys so much, and I do miss the time we used to hang out together, and we did a lot of crazy stuff. I'm so touched for everything you guys have done for me, and I do really appreciated it.




2330 N Alma School Road, Chandler. #118. (Alma School Road and Warner Road)


On my birthday, my friends and I went to Tien Wang Hot Pot restaurant in Chandler. The place is really awesome, we all love the environment there, and the waiter is really nice and friendly.


Yuan Yang flovor


Younghwa and Sunhwa

Janice and Younghwa

Jason Lee

Moh

Fredrik and Moh

Yeongher and Jingyi

Lirong and Euchin



Once again, I really appreciated it and thanks for coming.
Especially
thanks my dear mom for everything she has done for me
thanks my dear aunt, she bought a cake for me and she gave me an angpao
thanks Hartono and Li family
thanks Seng Koon for the necklace
thanks Yeongher, she made cup cakes for me, and it was her first time.
thanks Younghwa and Sunhwa for the presents
thanks Fredrik for your lovely note, chocolate, and the tourism book from Norway
thanks Lirong for your drawing, and I do really like it.
thanks Moh Jason Janice Jingyi and Euchin for coming.
and thanks to everyone for the wishes from facebook, texts, skype, call, emails, and so on.



thanks for the birthday song.



p/s: I'm 20 years old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment