Saturday, April 23, 2011

I don't need easy. I just need possible.



Soul Surfer.
It is true story, and it is about Bethany Hamilton, a 13 years old local champion surfer, was attacked while surfing near Tunnels Beach by a 14 foot shark which severs her left arm. She fights through this tragedy with the help of her family and friends and eventually returns to surfing to fulfill her dream of becoming a professional surfer.


Last Thursday I went to watch a movie with my dear. Under the randomly circumstance, we simply chose a movie and went in. While I was watching this movie, I could not hold my tears. It is so touching. It is hard to go through this when thing happens on you. Even you take a step is harder than you might have thought.



I am just done typing my testimony, and going to prepare my presentation on Monday. I am so nervous about it. You know what, when I told my English professor that I am nervous about the presentation, and her respond was like, "huh?" and she said, " Shinn Jye, you are not shy at all!" And I was like, "Errrr..." ><'''



Anyways have a nice weekend, guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment