Friday, April 29, 2011

You are always there for me.



Yeahhh Yeongher and I were crazy last night, and it was my second time my aunt allows me to go back home late. hehe It's because of my birthday. I got a free movie ticket from Ipic theater. Thereby I decided to bring Yeongher along, and we watched Limitless. Both of us wore nicely last night, seemed like we were going to club, yet actually not. I didn't wear high heel for a long time, it caused me so pain, and eventually I walked to parking lot with bare feet.






We went TK's urban tavern for dinner. It's an amazing place, and the waiters are really nice and friendly.





Molasses Glazed Pork Tenderloin
(Caramelized Brussels sprouts with pancetta bacon and baby patatoes)






Before watching movie, we dropped by Apple store since the White Iphone4 just launched. Hehe We took the display White Iphone 4, and took our picture and set it as a wallpaper, and then put it back. hahaha We might get scolded by other people. Haha We don't care! Just for fun!



She was so excited. hahaha ; )



p/s: Thanks for always being there for me, Khoo Yeong Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment