Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hookah


Mijana

Hookahmania

Inside the Hookahmania

Eventually I got the chance to meet up with all of you guys except Elizabeth. I know I have promised you guys to have a dinner or something else since a freaking long time ago, and finally I made it. Everyone is busy for schoolwork, actually. I was so happy and good to see you guys.

We went to an Arabian restaurant, and it is pretty near from school (Curry Road and Scottsdale Road), and it is called Mijana. Hookahmania is just right beside the arabian restaurant.

Arabian Tea

Nam I guess. It tastes really good when it is hot.

Meatball?

my dinner- Kofta Kabob
(seasoned ground beef and lamb minced with parsley and onions served over rice with side salad and tsatziki)

Chicken Kabob

Hookah. We call shisha in Malaysia. In fact, they told me shisha is the thing, which put on the top. Shisha has different kinds of flavor.



Nya and Tin. She is Argentina.


Yusef

Hussein

Anthony. He is mexican.

Simon. He moved to States when he was little, and he can't speak mandarin. Fake Chinese.

Jairo. He is Columbian and he moved to States when he was small.


I had fun with you guys. All the best for the finals. Hugsss




p/s: I love to hang out with different kinds of people. My life is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.
    مطعم بخاري

    ReplyDelete