Monday, April 18, 2011

Package from Malaysia


I'm so happy. You know what! I have the best mom ever, and she is so sweet. I got one package delivery from DHL after I got back home. Woohoo guess what? Although I can't go back to Malaysia, yet she sent some snacks that I really like. It must cost her a lot. Oh my gosh, she is so sweet. I do really want to give her a kiss and a big hug.




Look at my aunt! She is so excited. hahaha ; )

Bak Kuh Teh, Asam, and moreeeeee ; )





Do you know what is this? hehehe ; ) my favoritesssssss

seriously, mom? I thought you just want me to stay here for one more year? and these are enough for me for more than 2 years in States I guess. hahaha ; )




Uncle Alex wanted to say thanks to you, mom. I can tell he is so happy.

Woohooo my uncle likes to collect Starbucks's cups.



Tons of bills.





p/s: I love you so much, my dear mom. Seriously you made my day. I have a wonderful and the best mom ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment