Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm crazy about you




This afternoon I went to Phoenix downtown with Younghwa and So Yeon for the extra credit for ALA class. We paid 5 bucks for only 2 extra credit points. hahaha








After that we went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. It was pretty fun with the other 2 ladies.





Younghwa

So Yeon

my lunch ; ) Grilled Lemon Caper Chicken.
(A marinated boneless chicken breast grilled and served over pasta with a hint of garlic. Romano cheese, mushrooms and fresh spinach leaves. Topped with a fresh lemon caper sauce and served with grilled ratatouille.)





After the fantastic lunch with ladies, we went back to school. I went to work out at SRC, and it was my first time. Oh gosh, this is my second semester at ASU, and my parents paid so much money for the tuition fee and the miscellaneous fees. So I guess I should go there more often, and use the facilities at school. hahaha. Besides that, you can see a lot of fit guys there. hehehe actually it was my initial plan. haha I'm just kidding. But you know what, seriously, the guys have good body shapes. Breast muscle? 6 packs? hahahahaha Asian guys should do more work out, honestly.



I was doing sit up and it really consumed all my energy. I have no choice unless I have no more little tummy.

Euchin and I played racquetball >< 2 little asian. hahaha. It was fun though. We should try tennis next time.



Guess who is in there? hehe.



p/s: Sometimes we just need to find some motivations.


No comments:

Post a Comment