Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you miss me?

Hey peeps, how's going? I am doing good and everything is fine. Yeahhhhh I am so happy. Yet I have a lot of assignment and tests coming next week. sad face. Woohoo I still have 4 more weeks of classes. I just can't wait for summer even though I need to go Scottsdale Community College for summer class. I'm taking Biology with Younghwa for the summer course, and it will be so much fun. My aunt and uncle will go vacation during the time. hehe I need to plan something with my friends. Unfortunately all my friends will go back to their home counties. Arghhh you guys leave me alone here. How could you do that to me huh? Everyone is going back, especially those are going back to Malaysia. Heng you guys had better buy me some food for me. I AM FREAKING JEALOUS. Oh my gosh, when can I have my curry fish head? I have been suffering for almost 8 months, and I'm still carving for it. Eeeeyerrrr. Who can pay me for the flight ticket?




I just want to be like her ; )

I don't know why I want to ride a motorcycle so badly. One of my friends bought a motorcycle last few days, and I was so excited because he let me try to sit on it. Unfortunately, I couldn't touch the ground. Arghhhh I know I'm too short. But no matter what, I still want to learn how to ride. Don't you think it looks cool? hahaha I know it's dangerous, yet I will be very careful, so don't worry k. Haha I'm going to learn without asking permission. hehe ; ) I probably will be killed by my aunt if she finds out. Never mind, I'll do it after final. I know I'm a little bit crazy.




p/s: Time vs Age

No comments:

Post a Comment