Friday, March 4, 2011

When you are with me

Sometimes we are disappointed at the results and even our life. I used to aim to be perfect on everything. I am so tired of my life that I am having right now. I am surrounded with tons of assignment and tests. I studied almost everyday and every single nights. I quitted pps, and I gave up the chances to hang out with friends. I gave up the life that I am supposed to have. I always tell my friends that we should cherish and appreciate our life, and live till fullest. I am not qualified to say something like that because I was not doing it. I surrendered my wonderful life to assignment and tests. I know it is good to have good grades, and receive the honor from university. I got good grades and honor from my university last semester, and I was really proud of myself because I know I can do it. I am having 6 subjects this semester, it is not too hard though. But I pushed myself way too hard, and all my mind was about how could I get As. This is not what I really want. At least I know I was not that kind of person who put grades in the front of everything. Honestly I cried in the class, in the bus, and even I sat at the lake side with friend. I could not hold my tears. I was totally lost in the mist.





From now on, I will do my best on my studies, and I am not going to judge my ability and doubt myself again. I do not want to be a grade's slaver anymore. Tan Shinn Jye, you deserve to be happy.





p/s: thanks for tonight. I feet secure when you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment