Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love Arizona

A short update for today. I am so happy and excited. I don't even know why. I was suffering last few weeks, and eventually I found myself back- the original Tan Shinn Jye. I just want to thank you, my dear Lord. You are the one who fill my heart, and save my soul back. Thank you so much.


For those who are really care about me, I just want to say thanks to you guys. Thanks for your encouragement and supports. I love you guys so much. I am fine now, so do not worry about me k.




I am having healthy life right now. I have been so lazy for the whole winter. And now I start to do some sports. hehe. Swimming and jogging are my favorite sports.



I went to jogging this morning by myself at the lake side Tempe ASU. It is an awesome place. Actually this is the lake side that I mentioned on my last post about I cried for my bad result. hehe. I was so silly, I know. I really love to go this place, it seems like it can give me energy and this is a good place for calming yourself.




I went to Scottsdale Quarter with Yeongher after school. It is just opened recently. It is really an amazing place.




Actually we wanted to watch a movie instead of walking around. But when we saw the price, hahaha, we ran away. It is SUPER EXPENSIVE! what the hack $17.50 for premium class. We have not checked the price for Gold class yet. hahaha yet I do really want to go there and watch the movie someday. I am just curious how PREMIUM is it. hehehe. I am waiting for Chong Pin. hehehe.




My favorite shop in United States.




p/s: what is about L.O.V.E ?

No comments:

Post a Comment