Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dimsum



Welcome spring break. Time flies and there are 5 more weeks to end this semester. Woohoo I can't wait to finish this semester, and I am not going to take more than 5 subjects again, ever. Lets talk about my first day of my break. hehe I was supposed to go New York and Chicago, yet I cancelled the trip for some reason. hehe. I guess you have already known it. I went out with my dear Yeongher today again. I was so happy and excited for some reasons. I have promised myself that I am going to enjoy and play hard for this spring break. I made so many excuses for myself. hahaha ; )




our outfits today ; )


C-fu Gourmet at Chandler (Warmer Rd and Dobson Rd)

Dimsum (Rating 5/10)

We went to C-fu Gourmet for dimsum. I have not eaten dimsum for ages. I was pretty excited, yet the dimsum was alright. I guess there is another better Chinese restaurant for dimsum at Chandler as well, and actually it is near C-fu Gourmet. It is called Phoenix Palace if I am not mistaken. When I was having dimsum and chatting with Yeongher, I felt like I was in Malaysia.




After the brunch time, we went to Chandler Fashion Center for movies and shopping. We watched 2 movies- Breastly and Red Riding Hood. These movies are alright but romantic. It is about LOVE. haha Yet the male characters are handsome, and they have good body shapes. arghhhhh I am jealous. hehehe.


Green Tea time ; )



Starbucks' new logo.



Thanks Yeonglee sister for your bobocaca. I am really appreciated it. And thanks for always inviting me to your house to have dinner. I love you. hahaha.


p/s: You will be alright, mom. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment