Friday, March 18, 2011

Green day


I wore green because of St Patrick's day. I wanted to have green beer. hahaha ; )




Spring break is going to end soon. Arghhhh I just feel like the holiday is just starting, and now the break is going to end real soon. One week is not enough man! Monday and Tuesday I was chilling at home. I went out for a movie with Jason on Wednesday night. And I was supposed to hang out with Younghwa on Thursday, but she lost her phone, and we could not contact each other. Luckily I have Youngherto accompany me. Thanks my dear. It was a tiring day because both of us woke up so early for some reasons. hahaha.



We chilled at Starbucks for the whole morning.





We went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch. Guess what. It is really cheap for lunch time.


Fish lunch set $3.50

Boneless Pork lunch set $3.75

Salmon Sushi and California Roll $6.75

Isn't it cheap? hahaha *recommended*
The restaurant is pretty near from Scottsdale Fashion Center.


Scottsdale Gun Club


I went to gun shooting again with Yeongher. Thanks for always accompanying me. This was my second time, and I was not that nervous like first time. I spent $30++ this time, $15 for one hour ranch line and $15 for the rental handgun plus tax. And I used the bullets that I left last time.

The hardest part for me is filling the bullets into the case. It took me plenty of time. I used up all my strength to fill in the bullets, and it was pretty hurt. So basically I shot for only few seconds, and I used 5 minutes to fill in the bullets. ><'''



and I tried to aim head because Kevin and Josh made fun of me, and they said I should have head shots.



Thanks Younglee sister for your wan tan mee and the steamed chocolate cake. I like both of them so much especially the cake. hehe ; ) I forgot to take photos. arghhhhh. Thanks for your medicine as well. You and your husband are sweet.




p/s: Pray for Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment