Saturday, May 7, 2011

You are the secret that I will never tell.

oh my gosh.. it has been so long that I just leave my blog dying here. haha. Guys, you know what? I am freaking happy tonight even though I still have one more final on coming Wednesday. Just... lets party tonight! I studied so hard for my Calculus II and Supply Chain Management. And this is enough for me! Arghhhh but still, I need to prepare the material for my Asian Pacific American. Come on, Shinn Jye! You are such a loser, ever! I always surrender to my academic! Gosh!

I woke up at 545am and drove to school at 6am. All I can say is I feel so released after the 2 finals. Can you imagine how the time passes so fast, and my second semester at Arizona State University is ended. Oh my gosh! I'm gonna miss all my friends and classmates! See you guys next semester, after 3 months? Aweeeee...


Why people like to let the chances just go away, and don't even grab them tightly? I don't want to lose you! I missed you! But I never tell, and you will never know!


p/s: you are the secret that I will never tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment