Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Never say Goodbye.

Special for this man, Moh. Unbelievable time passes so fast, and it is the time to leave America as you told me just now. I felt sad when you said this. Honestly, it is really nice and pleasure to know you. And you are one of my sweetest friends ever in my life. Although I have known you for only 2 months. I can still clearly remember the night we had dinner at the Chinese restaurant. It was April 10. The first impression of you is you are so friendly and funny. I was so impressed that you actually can use chopsticks in the correct way. May be you don't know that you were mentioned in my blog for few times. haha. You are such a popular and amazing guy. Another thing surprised me is you have a lot of girl friends indeed. I was sort of shocked during the picnic, Cong and Fredrik kept talking about it. And we were like "wow! Moh! Not bad huh!"




We went to have dinner at Steve's House Grill in downtown Phoenix.

Onion soup

Blackened Talapia

Fried Banana with ice cream


He is Cong Wang. He is a cool guy yet funny.
Thanks for asking me so many questions tonight, and you gave me a hard time. ; ) Anyways, I enjoy talking with you, Cong. We should hang out more, and I can get to know you more. Good luck on your driving test tomorrow morning.


Moh, I really enjoyed when you told me about your life and experiences in other countries, and I do admire your independence and courage. I always enjoy chatting with you. I guess we have some commons, which are we like to travel and experience new things and culture. I hope that I will have the opportunities like you do someday in my life. We have a promise, please do not forget!


I will see you soon, Moh! We never say goodbye. I hope that you will have a wonderful and awesome trips to Mexico and Cuba with your friends. Contact me when you back to Luxembourg. Hugs.



p/s: never say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment