Sunday, May 22, 2011

With the Polish


Aweee. I went to Scottsdale Quater again and I hung out with my 2 Polish friends. They are really nice and sweet.

The Greene House, which is an inspired California Cuisine.

Pacific Cod Fish and Chips

Sebastian and Monika. Sebastian has blue eyes and Monika has green eyes. And I have black eyes. ; )



We were playing with the pond water.

Omg.


We were so random and we decided to go Fry's marketplace to buy alcohol. Seriously I was kind of scared and worried because I should not drink alcohol under 21 years old, and I needed to drive back home as well. I took the risk, and I know it is dangerous. Luckily I din't get caught, and back to home safely.

Sebastian is the oldest one among us, and he is legal to buy alcohol. So he went to buy for us. It was sort of exciting.

Smirnoff Ice. Honestly it tasted like vodka, I guess. I din't feel anything after one bottle. Yet I could not finish my second bottle, so I brought it home.



You know what. We walked through a small desert with bunch of bushes with the cellphone's light. How exciting was it! We found a small park and sat on the grass with thousands of stars upon the night sky. It was a great night. ; )

toss!

I love you, Monika.


I have so much fun with you guys tonight. I was so happy and enjoyed spending time with you two. Like Monika said, we should meet once a week. haha. Let's do the skydiving together! Thanks for liking me and the way I am.



p/s: I had a wonderful and eventful week of my beginning of summer break. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy your summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment