Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm falling in love with America!


At this silent night, I could not fall asleep. I guess I miss you. Time flies. I was taking 6 subjects this semester, which is just ended, and unbelievable that I went through this! Seriously, I need to thank God ! Because of Him, I have enough strength and courage to go through all the obstacles and the struggled emotions. I know I can do it well and I am so happy for myself. I can still clearly remember that I was so busy preparing for my finals during my last couple weeks of school. Eventually, the final was ended. Besides, I had so much fun with you in the library, and I did really enjoy spending time with you. Of course, I won't forget to mention about you, my dear Yeongher, you are one of my best girl friend ever. haha. By the way, I have been States for almost 10 months! Woohoo I love the United States of America!!! You know what, right now I'm not thinking how to graduate earlier. On the contrary, I'm thinking how to stay here longer. I know my mom will be sad if she hears me to say something about this. She wants me to go back home so badly. Sadly, some of my closed friends are going back to their home countries one by one for the summer break. 3 months? Oh gosh, it is pretty long time! I'm gonna miss you guys so much!!! Hope you guys have fun with your family and friends, and please do miss me k!



I will blog more about my recent life for my next post! I'm gonna sleep! Good night, peeps!




p/s: I'm falling in love with America!

No comments:

Post a Comment