Monday, May 30, 2011

My new roommate.


Woohoo my new roommate- Gir. Haha. He is so cute, isn't he? He has green color skin and huge eyes. I smile every time I see him. Thanks LR for letting him to stay with me. I will take good care of him, I promise.


Today I am pretty tired and exhausted for some reasons. Yet I cooked fried rice for my lunch box because I have class this week and my aunt is not around.



Garlic, Green Onion, Red Onion, Sausages, Eggs, rice, and other sauces.

Dang dang dang dang. Shinn Jye's fried rice. Do you wanna try? It tastes good.


Grandmom and grandfather went to Saigon and bought Curry Tofu Mee for Kevin and I. How lovely they are. I love them. Thank you so much.



I was marinating the lamb loin chop with herb and spices. I bought a seasoning sauce for the chop, and it makes the taste more delicious.


This is my first time to grill lamb loin chop.

haha. take pictures first. In fact, I was pretty impressed because it tasted really delicious. The first bite was amazing, the juicy meat made me watering. I grilled it medium, so the meat was still a little bit red yet it was juicy. The supper was awesome!

I was surprised because I have cooking talent indeed. hahaha. I must be a good wife and mother as well in the future. haha. Actually my aunt taught me how to grill lamb loin chop before, and it is the time for me to practice. hehe. The result was good though.


p/s: I wish I can cook for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment