Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life is awesome!

This picture I took it after my 2 finals on last Saturday. Moh, the guy who are from Luxembourg, arranged a picnic at a park, which is not far from campus, before he leaves the States. So Fredrik, Cong, and I decided to buy some food there.

Here is him, Cong Wang. I guess I did introduce him on my last few posts.

We bought salads, sushi, strawberry, and chips from Safeway. By the way, thanks Fredrik for paying all these for us.

So this is the organizer! He is Moh and he is from Luxembourg. He is talkative and humor. I drove him back to his dorm and accompanied him to make Luxembourg's onion pancake. It tastes like my favorite dish, fried onion eggs. Moh is leaving soon to Mexico and Cuba. I hope that he will have a safe trip and have fun with his friends there!





After the picnic, Younghwa and I met at the Scottsdale Gun Club since she has done for her finals. It was her first time, and I can tell she was so nervous and afraid. Yet she did pretty good for her first time. Luckily we met an old folk there, and he was really nice to us, he taught us a lots of the basic, like how to stand, how to hold the gun, and some techniques. Thank you so much and nice to meet you!


Woohoo I looked so professional huh? Actually not at all! But I will be getting better, and I'm pretty sure about it! hahaha...

Can you see the red wound? haha my face got burnt by the bullet's cap! Hell yeah, it was so hurt. The bullet's cap was so freaking hot. At the moment, I did not scream, I just acted nothing happen, and continued my shooting! After I was done my shooting, I realized something is going wrong, because my face was getting pain and more pain. Thanks God that my wound is getting better! So no worries k!

After my aunt came back from DC with my cousin, and I told her about this. Her response was out of my expectation! She was kinda mad and I could tell she was so worried about me! Yet I felt sweet about this! hahaha. I love you, my dear aunt.

Sunday night was mother's day. Li family treated us for the dinner at Elephant bar.

Lamb shank for my main dish. It was alright. My uncle said the food was really good, yet it is just alright comparing to previous.


Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant.

http://www.gordonbiersch.com/

I went there with some friends during my last week of school. The environment there is really good and comfortable. Unfortunately, I can't have any alcohol.

Brewer's chicken
Chicken medallions and fresh mushrooms sauteed in a marzen sauces, served with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables.




This Chinese guy is from my Calculus II class, and his name is Jingyi Xin. You know what, he is so smart, and he is cute too. Thanks for always teaching me probability and the green tea latte. Hope you have fun with your family and friends in China.

I guess everyone knows the white guy whom I mentioned him few times on my previous posts.



After the finals, we always hang out together because he is going back to Norway next week. He is going to attend his best friend's wedding dinner in Norway. So I accompanied him to Banana Republic to buy suit. Thanks for asking me to accompany you, and it was my pleasure. I know you were waiting for me to praise you, yet I did not say anything. Tell you what, you do look good and charming in the suit. I hope you have fun on the wedding night, even though you don't know anyone there except the bridegroom. haha ; )

You asked me how many shoes I have, and I thought I have less shoes than you! I was wrong because I bet I have more shoes than you!



p/s: To those who are going back, please listen up! haha. Remember to buy things for me! hugss

No comments:

Post a Comment