Friday, May 20, 2011

Open your arms and give me a hug.


Do you think I should cut my hair? My hair is way too long now. haha ; )



I have been so busy this few weeks. It started from the last couple weeks of my last semester, and I went through my finals, celebrations, gathering, and so on. All my closed friends reached their home countries safely and met with their families. I am happy for you guys. Just promise me one thing, please do miss me or I will be so sad. haha.



Look what I have done for this week! I did my laundry, cleaned my room, washed my car. It was pretty tiring, yet I enjoyed it. Especially thanks to K., you are the best cousin ever. I went to medical exam on last Wednesday, and I passed it. Actually I have decided to go for the private pilot course in Scottsdale Airport for my coming Fall semester. I need to get the medical certificate and student pilot certificate in order to attend the course. There are 3 parts of this course, which are practical test, oral test, and written test. So I am working on the written test right now. Hopefully I will not give up easily. Well, I will not give up no matter how hard it is. At least I promise myself. I have a good opportunity to learn this, and I will grab it tightly. I will tell the details about this next time for those who are interested at it too ; )




Ermmm I went to few car dealers this few days in order to help my dear Younghwa to get a car with a good price. I realize that actually I have a precious talent, which is I actually know how to negotiate price with the sale men. haha. In fact, I learnt it from my uncle's experiences. By the way, thanks my dear uncle for teaching me and sharing your experiences. Besides, thanks my dear Younghwa for trusting me all the time. I can tell that you do like the car so much. Have fun with your new boyfriend, Sonata. From this experience, I met people and I learnt from them. There is a sale man, Sean, I know you lost my business, and I am so sorry. I should not lie to you, yet you made me no choice, and I did want to give you the business. I hope you will learn from this. Take care. On the other hand, I met another sale man, Antonio, he is funny and mean sometimes. You owe me a meal, and I will try to learn your YO language. Ermmm.. I know I gave you guys hard time, yet you guys did give me hard time as well. Well, I pretty enjoyed it because I love to see the face when I told you the price that I wanted. hahaha. Buying a car is not a easy matter, do not get influenced by the sale men easily, stay firm on what you want, do some research before go to the dealer, and be serious. If you do not get the reasonable price, please do not hesitate, just walk away.



Younghwa and I went to Grimaldi's in Scottsdale Quater after she bought the car.

Grimaldi's is a coal brick oven pizzeria restaurant. The pizza tastes delicious and you won't feel full after 2 slices, in fact. The people come only for the pizza, and there is no other main dish, except pizza and salads. Yet the pizza is pretty expensive though. Recommended.




O yeah, I tried acupuncture with free of charge! I was kind of scared and worried, yet it did not hurt at all. Thanks to Dr. Kim, you are so lovely and kind. Kam sa mi ta. Do you know what is acupuncture? It is a Chinese medical with the needles, which are sticked in your skin. You guys should try it!



Hope you guys have a wonderful weekends!




p/s: I lift up my life upon your hands, my dear heavenly Father.

1 comment: