Monday, May 30, 2011

My awesome family.

Today is a public holiday in the United States, which is Memorial Day. Actually I don't know anything about it, I guess it is just a remembrance day of the soldiers who died during the war.


Look at them! Although K and J love to tease me and make fun of me, I still love them. Of course I love Grace and Jason as well.

Josh and Grace. Awe. They reminds me of my brother and I.

Seriously I looked like a housewife. Cooking in the kitchen? Hell yeah. That's me! I love cooking! ; )

Christina aunt. She is the nicest woman that I have ever met. I love her so much.

Trudy aunt. She is native American. She is pretty and friendly.


I cooked Ba Zhen Tang for the dinner tonight. This is my first time though. When my mom called me, and I told her the steps that I made this, and she said I was wrong. Haha. I cooked this for few hours and I made this with my whole heart. How sweet I am. haha.

Dang dang dang dang. Ba Zhen Tang. Actually it is a chinese medicine soup, which is good for health since everyone always stays up late.

Green Onion Bread


Uncle Sam's chicken. But I like my uncle's chicken more.

Steamed fish.

Curry Chicken.




Thanks Grace. I love this curly hair so much. ; ) You are awesome!

We took tons of pictures. We enjoyed it so much.



After the dinner, we went to Yogurtology and we had so much fun! I love hanging out with them. My dear K had some alcohol, and he acted a little bit abnormal. haha. On the way back home, he told me something. He said he was supposed to hang out with his friends, yet he came to the family gathering because he loves his family, and he rejected his friends. Even though he is always mean to me and makes fun of me, I know he cares about me. Same to Josh. May be this is how we get closer to each other! I love you guys. Hugs.



p/s: I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment