Saturday, May 28, 2011

How are you doing?

Dear Christina aunt treated Euchin and I for dinner at True Food Kitchen before I sent Euchin to the airport. We went to Scottsdale Quarter again. I have been there like 5 or 6 times within few weeks. Seems like there is no where else to go in Scottsdale besides Scottsdale Quarter. haha of course not! Because it closes to my house, and it just likes 10 minutes drive from my house. Besides, it is a new mall and I love it so much.


True Food Kitchen is about flavor, freshness, variety, quality, nutrition and balance. It's about enjoying healthy whole foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals.

The entire menu is centered on the principals of Dr. Andrew Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Food Pyramid.

Spaghetti Puttanesca- Ahi Tuna, Organic Tomato, Caper, Olive, Omega 3 Pasta and Parmesan Cheese.

Grilled Steelhead Salmon- Quinoa, Local Beef and Preserved Lemon Salad.



Spring Chopped- Snap Peas, Strawberries, Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Balsamic.



Christina aunt
Thanks dear Christina aunt for the wonderful dinner. Besides, thanks for always concerning about me and taking care of me. I love you always. hugs.

Euchin
Thanks for always listening to me. Have a safe flight back to Malaysia and have fun with your family and friends. Please help me to take care of Kahhui and bring her out sometimes. And the bills count on me. ; )

I din't take self-photos for a while, and I was using Euchin's iphone to take those photos. I missed my itouch! Where are you?



I was pretty busy today. I went to airport twice because I sent my aunt, uncle, and Tif to airport in the afternoon, and they left to Alaska. I went to supermarket myself and bought some food and ingredient in order to prepare for my lunch box for the coming week. My aunt is not around, so I need to take care of my lunch and dinner. So, I want to cook something for myself. And I spent money again! haha I bought a suit from H&M and a tank top from GAP. The money that I earned myself is gone! arghhhhh. Never mind. As long as I'm happy. The summer break just started and my summer class starts next Tuesday. ; ) woohoo. I'm a little bit excited. I don't even know why. Hopefully I can meet some nice friends there.


p/s: I missed you, and I never want to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment