Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a life!


I used to update my blog once or twice a week. I am so freaking busy that I can't even catch a breathe. Can you imagine how busy I am? Honestly I am quite enjoy it. May be I am a freak. haha. I just finished my test for supply chain management. It was not hard though, but I made some careless mistakes. Arghhhhh!!! I hate myself. I told myself that just forget about it, at least you learn something right. But I tell you what, a little point can kill your whole course. That's why I am trying to do well on my assignment and test. It stresses me a lot. I have geography of Europe test tomorrow, and I have map quiz on Saturday. And I have a meeting for making a chair for the Environmental Design class tomorrow evening. Ohhh I need to go driving school in the early morning on Saturday. See, I have so much things to do.






I went to shop with Euchin last Friday at Tempe Market. Woohoo both of us spent so much money. I bought a jacket at G by Guess. Eventually I bought it back since I had aimed for it for a long time ago. I was so happy and excited. I had not shopped for a period, so it is okay to shop once a while right? haha. I made an excuse for myself. Whatever!





I just can't wait for the spring break; however I can't go to New York and Chicago this time. Yet I am sure that I can visit you guys someday after I graduate. Since my mom and aunt said that I am a young lady. But how do I know that when I am old enough to explore the world? I think I am always a kid for you no matter how old I am or even when I am an old woman. haha. Anyways Chong Pin is coming Arizona to visit me! How sweet he is! I am going to go gun club and horse back riding again during the spring break. I will figure out what else I can do.





I don't know why I keep missing you recently, and your face keeps showing out on my mind. Something wrong with me huh? I just want to tell you that "I miss you." I am wondering that do you miss me too? haha ; ) Anyways I will keep this in my heart.




p/s: "Come, let me do this for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment