Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marriage

Every time I go to Yeongher's house to have lunch or dinner, it makes me to think about marriage. Her sister loves to cook, and she always cook Malaysian food for us. I do really appreciated it. Thanks my dear sis by the way. And you know what, the sister and her husband are really sweet, and makes me thought that marriage is not that bad actually. Haha at least you need to find a right man right? I am wondering who will be my husband, who is the luckiest guy. hahaha I realized that some of my friends have found their loves recently. And... how about me? Actually I'm not that hunger to have a boyfriend. Yet it is a good thing to have someone to love you and take care of you right? Indeed.



I'm going to turn 20 this coming April. Sooner or later I'm going to step on the real life. It is kind of depressing, and it stresses me up. May be you think I'm to young to think about it. But I'm sorry, because I'm the kind of person. I'm perplexing about my future, and that makes me to do some actions. In fact, I'm the kind of person who needs the sense of security that makes me to stand for the life. I hate the feeling when I don't know what I'm going to do next. I love to plan thing ahead, and sometimes I have back-up plans. Yet for my future, I really don't know. Getting a job in States is pretty hard at this time. And I have not confidence because I can't speak well in English, and that is my weakness. Oh man, that is sad. Sometimes I wonder why I can't speak well and fluent like other people do. Haiz sad face. Anyways, like all my friends always say to me, "Come on Shinn Jye, take it easy." hahaha



Last thing to say, I have wasted too much money for this new year, and I will earn them back one day. I will stop at the STOP sign, no over speed, and park at the right place. Thanks for keep reminding me, Jason and Jay.



p/s: keep smiling and think positive every time I face the obstacles and unhappy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment