Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trusting

I'm not a good liar. In fact I try being honest all the time. And I realized that every time I tell the truth, I won't get the thing I want or in another word, I can't do thing that I do really want to do. The thing is I am not going to do a bad thing. So what is the point that make me tell lies? I don't want to say sometimes is because I know what is your responses, and I can even know your answer without asking you. But why? You make me tell lies, you make me no other choice. I'm so sorry that I need to tell lies. Honestly I feel freaking guilty every time I tell lies. Besides of that, I need to make sure myself for not involving any troubles, or else you will find out that I tell lies. And it makes you to loss trust of me. Tell me what to do. I am not living the life according to your instructions.



p/s: you are not trusting of what you have taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment