Sunday, February 27, 2011

I will keep my promises.



Hello peeps! How are you guys doing? I have three assignments due coming week, and I have one midterm on next week. Arghhhh I am around with my assignments and tests this semester. I do really want to take a break. Haha. And now I am taking a small break, and blogging about my recent life.



Honestly I have devoted myself to my studies. I spend so much time on studying, and I try to get good grade. Yet is this what I really care? Before I came to States, I did not care so much on my results. I told myself that I have already tried my best on my studies, and I would not care so much no matter what grades I got. At least I have done my responsibility as a student. I used to skip classes (especially English class) and go to Klang to have Bak Kuh Teh with bunch of friends. Haha. But now, I am changed and I do not really want to become a person who cares so much on grades. It is somewhat not like myself compares to my life when I was in Malaysia. I do not mean that I was not a good student when I was in Malaysia. What I am trying to say is I was the person who did not really care so much on my results, no matter it was good or bad. I do not want "Assignment and Tests" to rule my life. God, please help me.



You know what. I have promised some of my friends at ASU that I will have lunch or dinner sometimes with them. And I broke the promise. Since the school has started, we still have not had a lunch or dinner. I do really want to hang out with you guys, yet I do not have time. I am so sorry. You know I cannot go back home late. Haha. Anyways I will keep my promises my dear friends. Okie?




Oh yeah I wanted to recommend you guys a good movie- Sanctum.
Use this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctum_(film) to find out the plot.

The main character-Josh, he is so handsome and fit. He is Australian. : )




The curry chicken is fantastic

Garlic Nam

Indian Tea

Last Thursday I went to have Indian cuisine for dinner with Euchin at Delhi Palace at Tempe. The food is so delicious and awesome. I was so happy and I felt like I was at Darusalam (I used to go there yamcha with friends during late night).




This is my certificate for attending the driving school.

Haha I went to driving school in the early morning yesterday. The class was pretty fun and I did not fell asleep at all. It was only 4 hours, and I learnt a lots from the class. We watched some videos, and it gave a big impact on me. How dangerous and scary if you over speed, change lane without signals, pass the red light, and the passengers sit in the car without seat belt. I watched the videos and pictures, which how people got into accidents. I am sure you will freak out when you watch the videos. So please drive safely and take responsibility when you drive with kids, and always care for other people. People are losing their life because of your inattention and same to yourself.





Curry Chicken

Salmon snacks

Thanks to Christina for the wonderful dinner last night. She taught me how to cook curry chicken because I failed for the first time. Haha. We had so much fun and I enjoyed spending time with you. I really like your home made salmon snacks. It was so tasty. It is crispy outside and soft inside.





I gotta take a shower first and start to do my case analysis.




p/s: I miss you ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment