Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine

Hey guys! How are you doing? I'm doing good so far. Yet I'm busy with my schoolwork, and it is driving me crazy sometimes. I know I always stress up myself, and push myself to hard in order to get the result I wanted. Slowly and take it easy Shinn Jye. You know what, every time I stress up myself, my headache will be coming afterwards. It is pretty scary. I'm worried about may be there is something in my head.




I'm keep finding what I really want to do in my life recently. Yet I could not figure it out yet. But I'm sure when the time comes, it comes. Hopefully everything will be going smoothly. As we know that, life is unpredictable, and it sometimes goes out of our expectation. So what can we do? Different people have different perspectives, and when people see things, they use their own standard to criticize it. So don't hold it too tight. Sometimes let go is the best solution. Find peace in your heart.






Today Feb 14 (Malaysia time) is my dear brother's birthday. You know what, I'm proud of my brother. He is a really good brother that I have ever had. I have known him for almost 20 years. Hahaha. Hey come on, he is my brother. I can clearly remember that we used to quarrel and fight when we were small. We have been through so many things together. He used to scold me. In fact, he cares about me, and he loves me. He tried to protect me, but I always refused him due to my stubbornness when I was little. I miss you, my dear brother. And I always love you. Happy Birthday, bro ; ) Hugsssss




p/s: Happy Valentine's Day. I wish I could celebrate with you. Be my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment