Sunday, October 30, 2011

End of October


I was not happy with my school project yet I am happy now because my mom called me few minutes ago. She wants to go Macau with me on December during the time I go back to Malaysia. Oh yeah, my life is so good. ; ) I can see the bright.

So many things happened on October, no matter it was good or bad, now those unhappy things become past tense. Look forward, Shinn Jye! I am looking forward to the coming new month- November. Winter is around the corner. I am going to party hard this time. ; ))))

Let me tell you something. Sometimes we need to escape to a new place and breathe in the new air and blow out the bad air . Stop thinking about the troubles that you are having right now, you should give yourself some freedom and do something you want and enjoy your life instead. When you eventually realize how to live your life, you would definitely realize that all those problems that troubled you become nothing, and it will not stumble you.


So I learned my lesson. I should not get upset easily because of those meaningless words.


p/s: I love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment