Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am coming home.

I bought the air ticket back to Singapore last night without my mom's authorization. I did mention to her about this few days ago, and she was thinking to let the travel agent to deal with it. She is now in China, and I did not want to wait for another 2 weeks when she comes back from China to decide. So I decided for myself. I was so nervous and afraid that I might not get the ticket because the date is so close, the price keeps fluctuating and all airlines are fully booked. Luckily, I got one way ticket back to Singapore, I just leave the rest to the agent to deal with it.

I do hope that I am doing the right choice. The ticket is pretty expensive, yet I will make it worthy. I am sure. I just can't wait to go back since I have not been home for a year! Anyways I am looking forwards to it!


p/s: You misunderstood. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment