Friday, October 21, 2011

Border line.

Today is the day that I would never forget ever in my life. I experienced the situation when you know that you might have to die or encounter the worse thing that might happen to you. I was so scared and it did really freak me up. I could not scream and yell, I just pretended I am fine and stay calm. Can you imagine within the few seconds, I could only ask myself, "Omg what am I suppose to do?" I prayed so hard to my dear heavenly Father. I have so many things that I have not done yet. I have not found the right man yet, I have not gone back to Malaysia yet, I have not said goodbye to my family and friends yet. But everything that spins around my head suddenly stopped. I told myself that if this is my God's plan, I will accept it. I felt peace and calm immediately.

On the way driving back home, I cried. I could not hold my tears anymore. I am so weak, I know. Men are fragile. I realize that when things happen, men just can't do anything about it but accept it. We all know that we might die someday, it is impossible to get rid of it. People, please cherish your life, appreciate what you have, and stop complaining.


p/s: I need a hug from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment