Monday, October 17, 2011

I wish nothing but the best for you.



Finally...finally... I am done with two important midterms. I still have one more midterm for Marketing class. Although it is online class, the exam is pretty hard and high quality. Never mind, I will see. hehe Oh yeah, I got the return ticket back to States. Yet the price is so damn expensive. Anyways it is a good thing that I finally got the return ticket! I was so worried about it, now I am relieved. Thanks my dear mom! I love you always. Now I just cannot wait to go back home and see my family and friends! I would definitely take a lot of pictures and make you guys jealous! haha. I am so naughty, I know!



Jacopo Bettinelli


Friday night, I was skyping with my Italian friend until 4am. He is the one whom I met with him in Venice through couch surfing. How amazing it is! He is now in Beijing, China. Sometimes I just could not understand why "angmo" likes Chinese stuff. hahaha. I like when he speaks Mandarin, his accent is cute. One of my Russian friends is also interested at Chinese. When I asked him why, he just said, "Because I like it!" Good answer! Sometimes you do not need to have a proper reason for certain things you like because there is no explanation. ; )




Aweeee I am getting fat!


Last Saturday night, I brought Monika to my Arabian friend's apartment. Jason came after we got there for a while. Aweee it was an awesome night. Even though I am not good at hookah-ing, spending time with different kinds of people is always the best thing to do! I met with other 3 Arabian, and they all are nice and hilarious! hahaha. I am pretty sure they are really wealthy too! Too bad that I needed to leave earlier, so one of them drove Monika back to her dorm. She told me that the Arabian drives a brand new convertible beemer. Arrrrr Lets hang out together soon! Oh yeah, we are going to have Arabic food in Phoenix. They said the restaurant is authentic. hahaha. So... I guess I have places to stay when I visit to Saudi Arabia. hehehe





Monte Carol, Monaco.

I watched Monte Carlo last night with Angela after we were done reading tons of case studies. It was a good movie though. Now I wanted to visit Monte Carlo in Monaco. I remember that one of my friend's website talked about Monaco.
But it is written in Norwegian. It is a good post though. You guys should read it.
Besides that, I also found another blogspot about travel.
If you are just like me who love to travel around the world, I am sure you will like these posts.



p/s: I am always waiting for you to turn back and hug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment