Sunday, October 2, 2011

I need shots.

I had a really great night with my friends. I am so sorry that I gotta go back home. What the stupid curfew! Screw it! I know I spoiled the entire mood when everyone was so excited wanting to watch a movie, and I said I gotta leave. So we all ended up going back home. I am so sorry about it. We wanted to go pub, and then I am not old enough to get in. Screw the drinking age! By the way, I know you guys were being nice to me, and you guys were just saying the positive side of me when I asked you guys what do you think about me. To be honest, I am neither that perfect as you all said nor even a good friend actually. You know what, we truly need some drinks to say something from the bottom heart. We all need courages to say something out. I wish we all were in Europe, so that we could drink some shots and then talk.


You seem like you know what you want, and you are working on it. I am truly happy for you. You never know that I actually care so much about you. I am trying to keep all the memories between you and me somewhere in my heart, may be at a small and dark corner but it means a lot to me.



p/s: Can I get married when I am 25 years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment