Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life without curfew.


Second week of November, I have been so busy every single day and night. I only sleep few hours every night and drink coffee to stay awake. Hahaha my life is so good without curfew. ; ))) I still have 2 more days and my aunt is coming back, I gotta cherish the time without curfew.


I actually did a lot of things for the past few days. I am so glad that I actually made it and it takes courages. I enjoy everyday till fullest. May be some of you cannot understand why I was so excited about it. I am just like a bird, wanted to fly away and dislike being restricted. Thanks for my friends who always accompany me this few days and do stuffs with me. Even though some of them are having exams, they spare their time for me. I do really appreciated it.


4 more weeks, I am going back to Malaysia. Ohh yeahhh, I just cannot wait to meet with my family and friends, eat good food, party and travel with my mom again. Although I have only 3 weeks, I am gonna do my best and use up all my energy for this trip.


p/s: I do hope that I can go on a trip with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment