Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hiking at South Mountain.


I am thankful. I have a wonderful families, awesome friends, and my life is eventful and colorful. I am so blessed. It is all God's mercy. At this moment, I am truly happy from my bottom heart. I guess this is what we call it as happiness. The feeling that I am having right now is indescribable, and all I can say is I am so lucky.


I am going back home in 2 weeks. Can you imagine how excited I am? Probably not. I have not seen my lovely family and friends for more than a year. I know you guys miss me so much. Lets us roll to the max. I just cannot wait to eat good food and drink teh ice at mamak again. Oh nooo, how much I wish my flight is later tonight at 6pm but not on December 12. Even though I just go back for 3 weeks, I guess it is good enough for me. I will cherish every moment with you guys and no sleep for sure. Just date me out!



Thanksgiving dinner with MSA members, Indonesian, and Chinese.

Dinner with Daryl, Jason, Fredrik and Euchin.

This is my first time to have curry fish head in the States since last year July.

All your money is here ; )))))


Oh yeah, I only got one thing from black friday. Too bad, but it does not matter, I don't really care. Yet I did have a lot of fun during the night. We went to hike at South Mountain at 9pm. It was a really good experience. I would definitely go hiking again during night time. I enjoyed looking the stars and having some bad jokes with you guys. I know I am too tan, and you guys can't see me! But one thing for sure, I am still pretty even though I am "black"! haha. Just kidding. ; ) I went to bed at 8 in the morning and woke up at 1pm. The happiest thing was Curry Fish Head for dinner with couples of friends. Oh yeah it indeed made me so excited! We played Chua Dai Di, poker, and beer game. To be honest, I was lucky to win all you guys! I beat all of you! hahaha. I always love hanging out with you guys.



And for today... Family lunch at Li family's house. Thanks for the food and beer!



p/s: You never know the people around you might leave you someday, so please cherish the time when we are all together. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment