Saturday, November 19, 2011

Takk

I have been through so many things this few weeks. I have done a lot of things that I will never forget or regret. I love my life and there is nothing to complain about. I have been so busy lately, yet I always enjoy doing everything. Being a daughter, a friend, a niece, a cousin, a business student, a student pilot, a president of MSA, a worker, and a church member. Being different kinds of characters, it makes me become more mature. At least I learn new things and make new friends everyday. I like that actually. I open up my mind to accept the things or mindset that I was not be able to accept. Although sometimes I complain about I have no time for this and that, it is just a small case and it does not matter at all. May be sometimes I am too impulsive, yet at least I think it is worth it, and that is good enough for me. I take responsibility of myself and sometimes there is no explanation for every single things you do. But things happen for a reason. There is difference between that if you get what I am trying to say. ; )


Anyways, I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family, friends, and everything that I am having now. And also I have you to "sayang" me. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment