Friday, September 23, 2011

You made me smile.





I seriously need a coffee now. I woke up like 6.10 this morning and I went to flight school. My instructor asked me do I need to fly another time. And I said no, I can do it. Wooo. I was surprised of myself. You will definitely ask me not to fly if you see me like a dead fish. Haha. I told myself that I need to hang in there. Thanks God that I am still alive and blogging now. I flew to Phoenix Sky Harbor and did some maneuvers at South Phoenix. It was exciting to see those big airplanes are taking off and landing at the Sky Harbor Airport. After that, we flew to Gateway Airport to practice take-off and landing for like 10 times. I was so happy because I did really a good job. My instructor was impressed too. On the way back to Scottsdale, we flew over Salt River and Fountain Hill. The view is just so nice and I was just jealous all the time because those houses are freaking huge with pools. Jealousy is useless, we need to confront the reality and study even harder.






But right now, I just cannot concentrate on my Marketing exam on coming Monday and I feel so sleepy. May be I am just too excited for the Salt River tubing tomorrow morning with friends and also the football game. I am going to watch the real game with my sailing team. Woohoo. ASU vs USC. Go Sun Devils. Fear the fork!!! It will be really exciting and lots of fun. What a busy Saturday!




p/s: You made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment