Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Did my smile make your day?


My life is getting busy and busier. Studying, working, practicing, meeting, and also partying! Oh my life is awesome! To be honest, I do not know where are all the energy come from. But when you have passion on doing something that you like, you will just take it no matter what! This is what I learnt for the past few weeks. There is no complaints but enjoy immersing myself into the busy yet meaningful life. Meeting new people everyday, and I really like it when I find someone actually likes to do something that I like to do as well. Can you imagine how amazing God put people together? It is just so wonderful. Sometimes, I would think that knowing someone is not something-coincidence yet it is what we called destiny! Don't you agree with me? A thing happens for a purpose. May be we could not see the big picture right now, but it is okay. Because we would definitely realize and understand it at the end. It is just time consuming and all you need to do is be patient.


Talking about one of my best girl friends- Monika, she is such an intelligent and beautiful lady! I like both of us have common thoughts for most of all the things. Like I said, languages is not a problem! haha I am not kidding. When I do not understand, she will use Google and show me what she is trying to say! I know it sounds funny, but I really like it. Needless to say, we are so blessed to know each other! I like her parents so much and I always visit her house in north Phoenix. Although I could not understand when they speak Polish, I really enjoyed it. It made me feel like I am in Europe. Frankly speaking, I like Europe a lot! I just like how it feels when I walk down on the street.

Monika's dad told me about 5 sports must be done:
- skiing
- sailing
- tennis
- swimming
- horse back riding

I have done 4 of them, and I am going to do the last one. Honestly speaking, tennis is really hard to play and it was out of my expectation. I thought it is easy but actually not. Thanks my dear teaching me playing tennis! I will definitely practice hard for the next time.

I am going to sail! Woohoo I just can't wait for it.

Tempe Town Lake where I paddled last night with other team members.


I joined the Dragon Boat Team, it was my first paddling last night. Luckily it was "moon tan"! You know what I am talking about right? If you know, it means you understand me well. Paddling is fun and it is something about team work and also timing. Of course technique is also really important! Practice makes perfect! Go ASU Dragon Boat!!!


Oh no! I am getting tired. I am off to bed now.



p/s: Did my smile make your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment