Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A bright smile.



This week is busy like hell! There are tons of things to do. I wake up like 7 am everyday! Strangely, I love it! For some reason, you like to go to school and join the school's club, and sometimes you have parties to attend. My life becomes more interesting and colorful, isn't it? Although I have curfew at 10pm, I quite get used to it actually! No matter what, I will try to do the things that I wanted so badly, and I just need to plan well with the amount of time that I have. Sounds challenging right? It is.




I had dinner with my dear Younghwa just now. Oh my gosh, I have not seen her for ages! Actually we had not seen each other like 3 weeks I guess since the school started! Both of us are damn busy! You know what? She said I am so tan and look even darker since we met last time. Arghh.. Is a good thing or a bad thing? I don't know. What is best friend? Even though we don't talk everyday, we don't see each other everyday, we usually don't call, but we do text sometimes like asking for lunch (But we never made it)! Yet we talk comfortably when we see each other. We actually care about each other from the bottom of heart! Same as Kahhui, Yeongher, and also Monika! I love them with my whole heart. I will be really sad if they don't talk to me.




I join the ASU dragon boat team. Woohoo, I just can't wait for the training and I wanted to try paddle since last semester. Yet I din't have much time during my last semester. In fact, I do want to join some clubs at school and also involve more with the school's events, so that I can meet with new people and make friends at the same time. Friends are everywhere! Hooo, I love that! Thanks God that I have those characteristics, and I really enjoy being of who I am. Sometimes, I feel proud of being an Asian. I know different languages, I eat spicy food, and I love cultures diversity. I know a lot of "angmo" does not like Asian and being racist all the time, and make fun of people! Guys, shame on you! BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING! Frankly speaking, I have nothing but disdain for such high ego people.



In the real world, you just could not help to deal with a lot of things. People feel helpless most of time. What can we do? Trusting God is a blessing. When I look back, I realize that I missed a lot of things, and I should have cherish those moments. Sometimes, I look at the mirror and look at myself from up to down, and I tell myself that I should smile. I smile then. A simple smile just makes your day up! Don't you think so?



p/s: Did you smile today? A lot of people love my bright smile. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Heeh, you are one busy yet a friendly person! Well, it is always good to have many good friends to accompany you in your life's journey. Is your smile your secret why you have so many friends? You might be taking care of yourself the best way possible. Cheers!

    [Hertha Gearin ]

    ReplyDelete