Saturday, September 10, 2011

Chilling out with the big fountain.



Two days ago, I went to Fountain Hills with my dearest Yeongher. Do you guys still remember that I mentioned about the fountain on my last few posts, which I saw the big fountain when I was flying with my instructor. Here is it! You can't imagine how high it is unless you stand in front of the fountain. It was an awesome evening. We sat on the ground and waited for an hour. The fountain starts every an hour and it lasts 15 minutes.



Those houses in Fountain Hills are freaking expensive, and the houses are huge!!!


I love my outfit for the day. ; )

Wooohoo.. isn't it awesome?


Arizona always has the beautiful sunset.

On our way back home.


p/s: Enjoy your life and collect the best memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment