Monday, June 6, 2011

Life is absolutely beautiful.

MacAlpine's Restaurant and Old Fashioned Soda Fountain.
2303 North 7th Street and Oak in Phoenix.

The place is kind of old fashioned and make you step back in time!


I love this place so much because it is so cool and you will be amazed by the soda drinks.

She is cutE ; )


Monika and I.

Left: Phosphate Green Apple Soda, Right: White Chocolate Macadamia Soda
Monika and I prefer the right side one.

I bought a rose pint, and it only costs $3.95.

This reminds me of one person.



Traffic Jam? Oh no! Those car are waiting to buy movie tickets. I'm not kidding with you! Monika and I went to drive thru movie! So tell you what, desert has it own advantages.

$6.50 per person for 2 movies. It is worthy! You can watch the movies in your car, and you can laugh and talk as loud as you can, and eat anything you want!

haha. Screen 5 is the place to watch the movie. We watched Bridesmaids, yet we should watch one more movie but we left because I have a quiz tomorrow morning. Dang it!

IN-N-OUT cheeseburger is the best!

Don't worry about the sound, just turn on your radio and set it to the channel, which they will tell you when you buy the tickets. Besides, you can enjoy the movie with the stars upon the sky and the airplanes, which keep flying over your head! It was a good experience!

Look at the background, the sky was so beautiful and the weather was so nice and windy.

It is so different from watching movie in a theater. Honestly I like this better. It will be so romantic if you come with your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Watching a movie in a desert is one of my best things to do in my life.



p/s: Life is absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment