Monday, June 13, 2011

Do not cross over my line, my patience would fail.

How you guys have been up to? I missed you guys so much, you know I'm mentioning about you. Please no doubt. Third week of my summer class, I still have 2 more weeks to go. How come it goes so slow? I just can't wait to see my mom at the end of this month. I have so many things want to tell and share with her.


See what I did on last week! I went to Amazing Jakes with Monika in Mesa. I encountered Aric, Jason, Andy, and Kevin at there.

Rock climbing. It looks easy yet actually not. I failed! Shame on myself. I couldn't hold the plastic rocks because my hands kept sweating. It was a good experience though. I should go rock climbing again.

Kevin. He had a hair cut. I like his short hair. Kevin Hartono, you owe me!


Casters and Coasters. hehe. I'm 20 years old, and it was my first time to sit on roller coaster! Shame on myself again. After skydiving, I guess roller coaster should be nothing for me right? haha thats why I went to sit on roller coaster and others. I had so much fun with my dear Monika. Too bad Phoenix is really hot this few days. I can't stand for the heat anymore! Monika and I hang out pretty often recently. Thanks for your accompanying and I always enjoy talking with you.


I went to have a hair cut. I din't cut my hair for almost 2 years! I know my hair was way too long, and I couldn't stand anymore.

You might think not much different, yet it is not. The hair cut cost me $20. I told the guy that I wanted to have a V shape for my back, apparently it is flat! arghhhh.... speechless.


I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle so badly. I think it looks cool when a girl rides on a sport bike. The course costs $200, so I might not take the class. If I were in Malaysia, I think I have a lot of friends can teach me with free of charge. hahaha. Yet Monika's dad might teach us with free, the thing is we need to find a bike.

woohoo I can imagine when I ride on a sport bike. ; ) Don't be jealous.


I had some polish food at Monika's house. Her mom and dad are nice and friendly. I couldn't understand their English sometimes because they have the polish accent. The food was really delicious.

I realize that I actually pretty tend to European culture more than American culture. At least I have a lot of commons with Monika, the thoughts, the food, and the culture.

Chips with 6 layer dip! the best combo! It's a Mexican snack. I like it so much. You should try it.

She made me a pina colada rum for me. It tasted good!

I went to swim at her backyard with the beautiful sunset. Arizona always has the beautiful sunrise and sunset.


Lo Lo's chicken and waffles in Scottsdale. (Scottsdale road and Thomas road)
African American runs this restaurant, and it is one my the best things to do in Phoenix, which Monika found it on a website is called 365 things to do in Phoenix.


Red kool aid. It tastes sweet and likes Malay's drink.

Lil Amadi.

People I saw in the restaurant. The waiter told us that one of them is the famous football player, but too bad I don't know who is he.



Since I lost my itouch, I can only use my big camera to take self photos. It is sort of hard though because the camera is big and heavy to hold for a long time.


Short update for my aunt about the skydiving. I was glad that she din't actually mad at me because my mom is fine with it. So don't worry about me! Thanks for the concern.




p/s: Please don't cross over my line, my patience would fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment