Thursday, June 16, 2011

Having the faith it might last forever.


2 more weeks and I will be done for my summer class! I am so tired of waking up everyday at 6am. It is just killing me because I will automatic wake up at 5.55am everyday due to my biological clock. ; (



I really love and enjoy my life currently. ; ) I do appreciated everything that I'm having now. I am so fortunate, and I have nothing to complain about. In fact, I have been through a lots, and it makes me become more mature and independent. If you know me well, and you will definitely realize that my outward looks strong yet not for my inner. I'm trying to be stronger inside my heart. I'm stubborn and insistent for certain things sometimes because I know what I'm doing. I'm clear with everything that I want. Jumping out from your comfortable area needs tons of courage, you need to challenge yourself especially your mind. People are scared of losing the precious things, same as me. But have you thought about once you lose something, and you might gain more than you have ever thought about? Try once, people! Just do something that you really want to do. I rely on the Lord, have faith in Him, and this is the best experience that I have ever had. Of course you need to balance yourself, knowing what is wrong and what is right. Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted. So if you have never done something that you are supposed to do, and it is the time for you to go for it. I'm not just encouraging you but also myself.




I love my mom so much. She is an understanding and kind mother. I apologize that I know sometimes I have bad tune while talking with you, which makes you cry. You know I don't mean to hurt you. Thanks for always supporting and loving me. I want you, and only you to be my mother forevermore. I love you, mom! I just can't wait to see you in 2 more weeks. I wish that we will have a wonderful time traveling together. I missed those time to have a drink with you and chitchat. You are always in my prayer, and I hope you always have joy and peace in your heart. May God bless you.



Share a quote with you guys,
"Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it might last forever."




p/s: Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong and the other is right. It just means that you value the relationship more than your ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment