Thursday, August 18, 2011

First day of school.


First day of school. I was excited yet nervous. I am only taking four classes and one of them is online class. So my schedule is pretty nice and I have lunch time for every day. I skipped most of my lunch time last semester, so I promise myself that I will not torture myself again. haha. It is nice to see my friends again at school. The first thing to do when you see a friend is give him or her a big big hug.



You know what? I feel stress, not only for the classes, but also for other things. I hope I can cope up with everything, and I hope it will go smoothly. Thanks Jason and Janice for listening to me just now during the dinner. It was a really nice conversation. I am always nervous to log on my ASU because when I look at the course documents and assignment, and it makes me nervous and scared of it. I guess I will get used to it for the coming weeks, I will see how it goes, and let you guys know. haha.



The weather today was killing me. I was melting while I was waiting for JASON LEE YONG YI!!! I was waiting for him for almost 15 minutes! Luckily I had a good mood today. Or else you were gonna die in my hand. haha. just kidding. Seriously, the weather was so weird and dreary. There was a small sand storm in the evening. Haiz the world is changing. Guys, enjoy your life! No more complaints!!!



p/s: It is nice seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment