Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Be thankful, people!


Finally I have time to update my blog. How have you guys been up to? Must be really busy traveling and partying huh? I am not really busy recently and just being lazy all the time. School starts next week and I am not ready yet. Although I am excited seeing all my friends at school but I am a little bit afraid of going to classes. I probably give myself too much pressure. Thin happened a lot recently and I hope that it will eventually go well. Besides watching City Hunter, I am just busy decorating my room. Hahaha. Every time my aunt walks into my room, she always asks me why I put so many things and pictures on the wall. Ohhh.. I am just trying to make my room looks more vivid and warm.



If I die young... Nope. I don't want to. It is always not enough time. I always remind myself that I need to appreciate the time being with the people whom I love, and I do. Time flies and you can't imagine how fast it is, and it just freaks you out sometimes. Every time I am sad and complain how unfair the world is, I count the blessings that I have. I am cared, loved, and blessed. I would not say I am the happiest one in the world but I am the luckiest one. People are too proud of themselves, but God will have his own way to make you humble yourself. Believe it. Be thankful, people. Smile when you wake up.




p/s: I need to write a bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment