Saturday, July 2, 2011

London, here I come.



Catching flight is one of my "best" experiences ever in my life. We missed the flight in the early morning due to the gate was changed, flight was delayed in the afternoon, eventually we got to the boarding counter in LA and the lady said our flight is over sales and there is no seat left to London. Seriously?!!! Luckily they changed our flight to the next flight at 8pm with upper class seatings. Thanks to my dear heavenly Father. At least we have earned something back right? I'm so freaking exhausted running around the airport and calling to the airlines. Besides that, I wanted to thank my uncle and aunt for your concerns and helping.


Hopefully my mom and I can get to London safely and meet with my lovely friends.



p/s: Enjoying the white wine with the lovely sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment